Welcome to Free AWS Cloud Report, a 100% Free community service!
This service collects information about your AWS account and generates a report similar to "AWS Trusted Advisor". The following services are analysed:
- EC2 - Instances, IP allocation, Security Groups, Usage and Cost Estimate
- EBS - Volumes, Unused/Disconnected Volumes, IOPS estimate, Cost Estimate
- Elastic Load Balancer - Active and Incorrectly Configured Load Balancers, Cost Estimate
- Elastic Map Reduce - Cost estimate
- RDS - DB Instances, Usage and Cost Estimate
- ElastiCache - ELC Instances, Usage and Cost Estimate
- DynamoDB - Provisioning report and Cost Estimate
- Glacier - Summary and Cost Estimate
- Redshift - Cost Estimate
- Workspaces - Cost Estimate
You will get an estimate of costs of running your infrastructure in the Amazon cloud and also detailed information about all resources on a single
This report will retrieve information about your resources across all regions and will apply current prices automatically.
Basically, it will answer your question "How much am I currently spending in AWS?".
Registration is *NOT*
required, there are NO forms to fill out and your account credentials will not be logged or stored.
All connections are secured by HTTPS. This is a read only report and it will not create or change any resources or configuration.
The report may take some time to generate for large accounts, so please be patient and don't POST the form twice.
AWS API credentials
You may use your existing root AWS Access/Secret key
or create a temporary root API key, but this method is STRONGLY
discouraged for security reasons.
It is highly
recommended to create a read-only
IAM user. Follow the steps below to do that:
- Please login to your AWS IAM Centre and choose Users on the left.
- Press Create new users button.
- In the pop up form, type in a user name, like awsreport.
- Tick Generate an access key for each User.
- Press Create button.
- In the next pop up form either download or click on Show User Security Credentials and copy generated credentials.
- Click Close window button.
- In the user list, choose your newly created user and click on Permissions tab
- Under User policies press Attach User Policy button.
- In the pop up form, choose Custom policy and press Select button.
- Type in the policy name, for example, readonly-policy and copy paste the policy document below:
- Press Apply policy button
These steps should create a read-only
user with a bare minimum of permissions that is safe to use with this report.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me on my email: